Life Creative will host ChicagoInno’s 50 on Fire Meet the Judges meetup allowing nominees, past winners, and community leaders to network with an expert panel of judges on November 3rd from 6.00 – 9.00PM in Chicago, IL.
Leading up to the final 50 on Fire Awards event, the informal meetup will offer a fantastic opportunity to connect and network over drinks and light bites with the 150 finalists, the judges, 2015 winners, and the city’s innovators and tech community at large. It will also reveal more details about the main event on December 8th, as well as the selection process.
With a staggeringly impressive list of 150 finalists, Judges were carefully selected so that each category is being determined by industry experts, veterans, and thought-leaders. This year they include:
- April Lane, Executive Director, Catapult Chicago
- Bailey Moore, VP, Wintrust Ventures
- Dennis Grunt, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Bank
- Linda Darragh, Clinical Professor of Entrepreneurial Practice, The Larry Levy Executive Director, Kellogg Innovation and Entrepreneurship Initiative Executive Director, Heizer Center for Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Peter Wilkins, Managing Director, Hyde Park Angels, 2015 50 Winner
- Raise, 2015 Winner.
Chicago Inno’s 50 on Fire is annual awards show celebrating visionary individuals and companies that are heating up their respective industries and driving the city’s innovation economy forward. Nominees come from multiple industries, ranging from entrepreneurs to educators and startups to Fortune 500 corporations.
The Meet the Judges event is sponsored by InVision Communications, a strategic communications agency. Life Creative is proud to be among the 150 finalists for the 50 on Fire award.