Earlier this month, Chicago Inno announced the 150 finalists that drive innovation in their respective industries. Leading up to the the big reveal, Chicago Inno in partnership with Life Creative hosted an exclusive Meet the Judges Meetup allowing nominees, past winners, and community leaders to network with the expert panel of judges over drinks and light bites.
Life Creative is proud to be among the 150 finalists for the 50 on Fire award.
Check out a recording of the event below.
Chicago Inno’s 50 on Fire is annual awards show celebrating visionary individuals and companies that are heating up their respective industries. Nominees come from multiple industries and are divided into 7 categories – B2B, B2C, Edu, Civic, Lifestyle, Marketing/Advertising/Design/Development/, and Supporters.
Judges were carefully selected for each category, and this year they include:
- April Lane, Executive Director, Catapult Chicago
- Bailey Moore, VP, Wintrust Ventures
- Dennis Grunt, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Bank
- Linda Darragh, Clinical Professor of Entrepreneurial Practice, The Larry Levy Executive Director, Kellogg Innovation and Entrepreneurship Initiative Executive Director, Heizer Center for Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Peter Wilkins, Managing Director, Hyde Park Angels, 2015 50 Winner
- Raise, 2015 Winner.
The Meet the Judges event is sponsored by InVision Communications, a strategic communications agency.
By Life Creative
At Life Creative, innovation is a habit, brainstorming is a daily activity, and creativity embeds itself in everything we do. With an impressive 70,000 sq feet of customizable space, we serve as a unique and thought-provoking arena for corporate meetings, conferences, or fundraisers; and as a sandbox for innovators and influencers looking for a place to build and execute their ideas.